Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One of my groomsmen is marrying a dude.

Anna is engaged!

My sister and Frank got engaged a few days ago. They spent the week hiking around the Yosemite Valley, just the two of them for the most part since many of the trails were deserted in the winter snow. On the last day of the trip, he asked.

Sarah and I are thrilled; we couldn't be happier: We love Frank, and think he and Anna are great people. Some of Sarah and my best times since we've been together have been spent traveling around the world with Anna and Frank, and Chris and ... various women. Particularly our trip to Trinidad in 2005.

We look forward to spending our future trips, holidays, and lives with them.

Jason


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh yay!! Congrats Anna! Well and Frank too of course :) But I know Anna will read this! I'm happy for you both!!

Unknown said...

Jason, this is not the picture you said you were going to post! This one is hideous!!! Put up a different one : ) Thanks Amy for the Congratulations!

Amy Reams said...

Congratulations Anna!!

Amy Reams said...

(Other Amy)

Unknown said...

Um ... I put up this one because I thought you would think the other one was too weird, but, as you wish. I'll change them out.

Sarah and Jason said...

There. I wanted to use this one originally, but Sarah said she thought you wouldn't like it.

I like this one. It cracks me up.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I like this one! The other one was ugly! : )

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, thanks "other" amy for the congrats as well!!!

Paul Reams said...

Congratulations Anna!

Paul Reams said...

Also, I'd like to note that there was more than "finger painting and dioramas" to my graduate degree. I also had to build an elephant out of two-liter bottles.